Beyblade Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Big.Wet.Asses.4.[CD 1] [Elegant.Angel] {Pandora Dreams, Laur
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 am by laylgreat

» Big.Wet.Asses.4.[CD 1] [Elegant.Angel] {Pandora Dreams, Laur
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 am by laylgreat

» Autocad 2007 For Windows Xp Free Download
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:29 pm by laylgreat

» Telugu3gpxvideos..com
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm by laylgreat

» Telugu3gpxvideos..com
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 pm by laylgreat

» Filme Megiddo Dublado Rmvb
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 pm by laylgreat

» L3sha2_Alhws_A2dm_Lhm_Alngm_Almsra_Dj_Moa_Teck
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:12 pm by laylgreat

» Winamp_6.0.0.0_Full_emusic_7plus.part1.rar
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm by laylgreat

» Winamp_6.0.0.0_Full_emusic_7plus.part1.rar
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm by laylgreat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) T_DrigerGT6m_1fdf2bc
Topsites
Beyblade Battalion Topsites
Link to Us
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Support Links

Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!)

4 posters

Go down

Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) Empty Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!)

Post  Hiro Ayami Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Located on a corner street not too far off from the beach a small beyblade shop can be found. It's rather bright orange sign and broken 'E' have turned into it's trademarks and the shop owner (who is typically away on errands) had given up on fixing it. It's a fair priced shop filled with average parts, lite launchers, rip cords, faces, and other parts. Setup in the center are a few stadiums which are usually used up by the local children who frequent the shop. Keichi is typically amongst then, however very recently he'd been hired as a part time worker there, partly because of his interest in the game and partly because the shop owner is his uncle.

Upon entering you'll be greeted by a faintly happy sounding Keichi, "Welcome to Last Stop Beyblade Parts, please enjoy your stay, let me know if you need any assistance!"

Somewhere within those words, he briefly wished he could issue a challenge for a Bey Battle, it was after all, one of the few things that genuinely interested him.
Hiro Ayami
Hiro Ayami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) Empty Re: Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!)

Post  Firelord767 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Athens enters the shop and imiedeitly turns to the back of the shop, where several Beystaduims are sold. Athens browses meticulously through the products, looking behind every box. He evenatually decided to look throughout the rest of the shop in search of his desired beystaduim that may have been misshelfed.

He never found it on his own, so he asked the man at the counter. "Hello! You don't happen to have a Wide Square Stamina Beystaduim is stock, do you?"
Firelord767
Firelord767

http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

Back to top Go down

Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!) Empty Re: Keichi's Work: Last Stop Beyblade Parts (Challenge Keichi Here!)

Post  Hiro Ayami Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Startled by the sudden question for no apparent reason too) Keichi fumbles with the beytool in his hands. Looking up from his work he shakes his head, "That stadium is currently sold out, those small private stadiums are always selling out." Personally he doesn't quite get what's so popular about that stadium in particular, tournament Beystadiums were shaped different and much larger, here wasn't much point in using such an awkward design.

"If you want though, we have a larger version beside the main tournament stadium at the center of he shop, my unc- er, the shop owner says they're free for anyone's use." he gestures towards the center of the store where three large stadiums (a meter in diameter or so) can be seen, an attack type, a wide square, and some sort of unfinished stadium. "Please, enjoy yourself."
Hiro Ayami
Hiro Ayami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firelord767 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:26 pm

"I will, thank you" Athens replies, staring in awe at the large Beystaduims before him. "By the way, during your next brake, would you care for a battle?" Athens slowly takes out his Rip cord from, well, wherever it is that cartoon animals keep their stuff, and turns to keichi.
Firelord767
Firelord767

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Ayami Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Keichi perks up, suddenly showing more enthusiasm than before.

"Battle? My uncle encourages the workers, including me, here to battle customers you know?" He pulls out his beyblade and launcher, "I can battle anytime you want."

[[ I'll make a thread in the battle forum now. ]]
Hiro Ayami
Hiro Ayami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firelord767 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Athens let it soak in. "Victory..." He muttered out. He was fast to shoot out his hand. "Man, the way you battle, I'd think you wouldn't need the money from this job. Good game, and I plan to battle you again soon. We should hang out sometime! When are you off?"

[[Man, i thought i was done for!]]
Firelord767
Firelord767

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Ayami Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

"I'm not really good at beyblades just yet. My uncle gave me this job so I could improve, it's kind of the only interesting thing around here." Despite his words and the subject, Keichi once again looked bored, though if you knew him well enough that was to be expected, the kid never opened up unless he was in a bey battle.

"I live here so, until my uncle gets back I'll be working. I don't mind, there isn't much to do out here. If I want to Beyblade I can do it here while I work." He paused for a moment, looking over Wired, "Thank you for the match by the way."
Hiro Ayami
Hiro Ayami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firelord767 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

"Any time, any time. And you let me know when wide square is is stock, ok?" On that note, Athens left, bound for an interesting Beybattle and a frozen fisherman.
Firelord767
Firelord767

Back to top Go down

Post  axe_ninja Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Yuuto enters, the shop. He walked straight up to the counter and pulled out his beyblade. "Hello, can you check the wheel on this? I don't think it's fairing to great right now."
axe_ninja
axe_ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  axe_ninja Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 pm

does this guy ever talk?
axe_ninja
axe_ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  kaekage898 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 pm

walks into shop asks the guy working there " if you have a bey i have been wanting to battle. up for the challenge?" i hold out my cobric and smile

kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down