Beyblade Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Big.Wet.Asses.4.[CD 1] [Elegant.Angel] {Pandora Dreams, Laur
Athens' Backstory EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 am by laylgreat

» Big.Wet.Asses.4.[CD 1] [Elegant.Angel] {Pandora Dreams, Laur
Athens' Backstory EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 am by laylgreat

» Autocad 2007 For Windows Xp Free Download
Athens' Backstory EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:29 pm by laylgreat

» Telugu3gpxvideos..com
Athens' Backstory EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm by laylgreat

» Telugu3gpxvideos..com
Athens' Backstory EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 pm by laylgreat

» Filme Megiddo Dublado Rmvb
Athens' Backstory EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 pm by laylgreat

» L3sha2_Alhws_A2dm_Lhm_Alngm_Almsra_Dj_Moa_Teck
Athens' Backstory EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:12 pm by laylgreat

» Winamp_6.0.0.0_Full_emusic_7plus.part1.rar
Athens' Backstory EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm by laylgreat

» Winamp_6.0.0.0_Full_emusic_7plus.part1.rar
Athens' Backstory EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm by laylgreat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Athens' Backstory T_DrigerGT6m_1fdf2bc
Topsites
Beyblade Battalion Topsites
Link to Us
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Support Links

Athens' Backstory

2 posters

Go down

Athens' Backstory Empty Athens' Backstory

Post  Firelord767 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Umm... yeah. I wanted to make him a backstory for Athens thats longer than 2 lines . Feel free to comment. Expect updates as often as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
study Athens Journal, Feburary 14, 2004 study
Time.
Its a funny thing. Sometimes your feeling as if its been hours during a span of minutes (Math class, more on that later), and sometimes a span of hours can feel like minutes. It all depends on where you are, and what your doing.

Today was a cold day in the town of Kyoto. It was that very thing keeping me, Athens, a wiry anthropomorphic squirrel, from a nice nap in during Math. "And then you add the divident to the ishcabil giving you the product of the Frogs leg..." Said Mr. Miyahon. Or something else, i wouldn't get it anyway. My head sat upon the desk, looking into the clock, watching time move in Matrix.

Man, I sucks at keeping track of it. "BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Myhead shot up from his desk. Schools out for the day, a long overdue event. I clutched the top that lay in my gloved hands, for it was that of which I would finnally win a match of Beigoma.

"You shoot, Athens" A young boy sporting an annoying voice commanded.
"Ryo, I think I should know that" I spat back.
"But you don't" Ryo smiled. Jerk. Oh well, on that note, I shot hard, hoping I would miss the barrel. I did, but it didn't hit Ryo either. I hate it when that happens.
"So you can't even beat me in Beigoma Tops" He said. Man, I was starting to get really pissed.
"So what," I wound up, ready to hit him hard with a mesh of vocabulary goodness. "You can beat me in an old game. AGAIN. But, can you beat me in anything from this century?" Ok, maybe not vocabulary, but he was puzzled. I sure wish i could have bottled up that moment, becouse it didn't last to long.

"OK, lets play Beigoma the Takara-Tomy way!" He said as if he were anouncing a gameshow. He pulled some metallic Beigoma from his pocket and shot it at mine, as it sat helpless on the floor. Wood chips flew everywhere as I watched the very toy my grandpa gave me when I was 3. Freakin' 3.
"Ah...eh, what?" I showed some vonerability. He used it to bite my butt.
"Beyblade," He said. "Metal Fight Beyblade." He help up some sort of stringed teabag made of plastic. "With my Beyblauncher, this thing can litterally destroy any Beigoma you throw at me. What you need is a Beyblade. A true-to-heart, Metal Fight Beyblade. I'll see you at the WBBA." And then he left. He just left, with answers to all my questions with him.
Jerk.

I've got some googleing to do, so stay tight Journal. I know you have a lot of questions (or, at least you should), but I ahve more. And I'm answer them tommorrow night.
~Athens~

Its not perfect, and it certainly has some more chapters comming up. Whadya think?
Firelord767
Firelord767

http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

Back to top Go down

Athens' Backstory Empty Re: Athens' Backstory

Post  Pegasis Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm

nice! i actually enjoyed reading it Wink
Pegasis
Pegasis

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeHacker2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Firelord767 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Update time!

study Athens Journal, Feburary 15, 2004 study
Dear Journal,
Have you ever been bullied? Well, obvously I have. Things got a little sticky today, so I just want you to sit down (or whatever it is that books do) before I tell ya the news.
So taday I was walking the dog around town when that Jerk Ryo showed up. I was with Kenjji, my good friend from school (like you didn't know that), when that stupid metalic Beigoma popped out of the bushes.
"What the..." Kenjji yelped as the thing hit his leg. "What the Hell?"
"Blaybide," I answered." Medals Fighting Blaybides," Yeah, obvously i forgot to Google it.
"Beyblade, Metal Fight B-E-Y, sort of like Bei, B-L-A-D-E, what you epically failed with in Judo class" Oy, that jerk brough up the accident again. At least the fusebox didn't blow up.
"Ryo!" I yelled, "Dang it, Ryo! Why did ya shoot that thing in our path!? Why'd ya hit Kenjji?" I looked down too see kenjji on the sidewalk.
"Ow-ow-ow" The cut wasn't that bad. I was the fall that scaped his elbow and hit his head (Thankfully, it was still intact).
"I didn't want him to see this-" The weaslel reached into his pocket. I flinched, waiting to see some knife or gun hit my face. Instead, he held out one of those "Beyblade" things. It was Red and black, with some very odd components. It looked like it would fare well against other "Beyblades".
"Dark Bull, your very own Bey," What the hell? The jerk was giving me a gift! "Tell noone of my gift to you."
"Why'dja gimme this?" I asked. He responded quite oddley. He put it in my fist and said: "So I can beat you in a new game,".
So, umm, what did I make of this? I was freaked. "Um, Thanks?" Ryo did not respond, besides a nod of encouragement and a positive grunt.
"Soooooooooooooo... now what?" I asked.
"Get a launcher, a Beypointer, and equipt a few friends with the same gear. Form a team for all I care. All I want is that you and several friends show up at the part in 24 hours for a Team Beybattle," He instructed, umm, a mouthful of instructions. I could see the incouragement in his eyes, and the hairs on his neck and his black-mop-head began to rise. This was sure going to be interesting.

Kenjji finally stood up. He was out cold for 30 minutes. I didn't know what to make of it, so after Ryo ran off to his cave, i stood there and stared at Kenjji for 30 minutes. I doubt i blinked. Note to self, don't become a doctor.
"Ah, w-what happ-ppened?" He managed to sqweeze out.
"Ryo knocked you down with his Beyblade..." That word was sticking, "and you hit your head. You went out cold not much time after that. Its been 30 minutes. Our parents are probably wondering where we are."
"So what did Ryo want?" Kenjji asked as we walked away. He didn't bother to complain. What a trooper.
"Nothing, besides a challenge to a 'Beybattle'. I guess thats when beyblades compete. He wants me to bring some friends, and..."
~Athens~

Well, things are haeting up for Athens and new chaterter Kenjji. Its hilarous that Athens is this squirrel, and Ryo and Kenjji are human, yet that hasn't (and won't) come up.

The story is evolving nicely, eh?
Firelord767
Firelord767

http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down